10 good reasons for being an exhibitor
Make the most of your opportunity and become an exhibitor!
Anyone who is
present at the OutDoor as an exhibitor, is also present on the market. This is
where manufacturers get together with decision-makers, purchasers and
journalists from all over the world to test products and services and report on
these. Why not set new trends with your
products and present your business at the leading trade fair, OutDoor! Here are
ten good reasons for this decision:
- Trend watch. Show the world your new products and help to advance
the outdoor industry with your products.
- Award-winning. Submit your product innovations for the OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD and, as a winner, you can count on a valuable marketing tool.
- By the experts for the experts. Benefit from the
presentations of the OutDoor Conferences, which will address the latest issues
in the outdoor industry.
- Practical tests. Have your products tried and tested by the visitors on the numerous
activity areas and take advantage of the direct feedback.
- Community. Expand your network and make contacts with customers, colleagues and
media representatives in a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Know-how. Exchange information and experience with other exhibitors and outdoor
insiders, and make the most of the opportunity for a direct dialogue with
purchasers and customers.
- Spot on. Benefit from
the enormous media presence – more than 1,000 journalists from all over the
world who can report on your products.
- International. Meet exhibitors, trade visitors and media representatives from 92 nations
and build up a global network for your success.
- Party Time. Celebrate your success with the community at the legendary OutDoor Party
and round off the third show day in a relaxed atmosphere with good music and
- Sporting spirit. At the OutDoor-Contests
measure yourself against other sporty contestants, an ideal way of combining
business and pleasure (fun and physical activity).