Bicycle parking spaces
Bicycle parking is located at the West and East entrances of the exhibition centre and is supervised until 7.30 p.m. Bicycles can be parked free of charge here.
Park & Bike
Park your car in one of the less-used car parks in the wider area, and cycle the remaining distance – zipping through the traffic jams, you’ll reach your destination quicker.
Charging points for e-bikes
You will find several e-bike charging points at the East and West entrances. They can be used for all types of e-bike. No special charging equipment is required.
Service and repair points
A service and repair point is installed at both of the exhibition centre entrances. Air pumps and the most commonly used tools are available.
How to rent a bike
By phone: available 24/7
1. Call +49 30 69205046.
2. Register. Please have your credit card ready, as you will have to pay a one-off registration fee of € 3 (only if you register via the Hotline).
3. Get your lock code by text message.
4. Enter the code in the bike computer and/or open the combination lock.
By app: Ready to use anytime
1. Scan the QR code on the bike or input the wheel number.
2. Input the code you receive by text message into the bike computer.
3. The bike is free for use – enjoy your ride!
Registering by app attracts a one-off fee of € 1. This verifies your customer account. This payment can be used as start credit for further trips with nextbike bicycles in over 50 German cities.
As an OutDoor visitor, during the trade fair you can use any one of 500 nextbike rental bikes, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and get to the exhibition centre quickly. Use of the rental bikes is free of charge; you will only have to pay a one-off registration fee of € 3.
The bicycles are available at the following places:
- Friedrichshafen Airport/DB rail stop (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 4 km)
- Stadtbahnhof Friedrichshafen (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 4.5 km)
- Hafenbahnhof Friedrichshafen (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 4 km)
- SC Friedrichshafen campsite (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 1 km)
- Exhibition centre campsite (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 0.5 km)
- ERIBA CITY (distance from exhibition centre: approx. 0.5 km)
- West Entrance (manned during the exhibition centre opening hours)
Bicycles can be used free of charge until midnight on Wednesday, 20 June and can then be returned to any of the points shown above.